|Želi ovaj predmet:||2|
|Plaćanje:||Tekući račun (pre slanja)
Godina izdanja: 00
Autor: Amy Shojai
Br. strana: 439
Is there an animal doctor in the house?
Most likely, the answer is no. And when an accident or other emergency threatens your pet, every minute counts. Don`t be unprepared! Open The First-Aid Companion for Dogs and Cats by Amy D. Shojai and learn:
* Basic first-aid techniques, such as cleaning a wound, making a splint, and performing CPR-- step-by-step!
* Which over-the-counter human medications can help-- or harm-- your dog or cat
* What to keep in your pet`s medicine chest (many essential items are probably in your house already!)
* How to quickly pinpoint what`s wrong with your pet, using the First-Aid Symptom Finder
Plus, you`ll discover a comprehensive A-to-Z guide to more than 150 common-- and not-so-common-- injuries and conditions, including:
* Abscesses (page 60)
* Bites from Animals (page 90)
* Car Accidents (page 117)
* Choking (page 131)
* Gunshot Wounds (page 224)
* Heatstroke (page 237)
* Hot Spots (page 245)
* Jellyfish Stings (page 269)
* Poisoning (page 311)
* Snakebites (page 350)
Each at-a-glance entry tells you when to call the vet, which supplies or medications you`ll need, what immediate action you should take, and what you should do as follow-up care.
By knowing what to do in an emergency and then acting quickly and confidently to take the proper steps, you could save your pet`s life. The next time medical help is not quickly available, reach for The First-Aid Companion for Dogs and Cats. It`s a pet owner`s second best friend.